Flmlvr

Film Fanatic That Loves To Read

First off, that is me on the left (I'm pictured with my niece). Okay, I'm not exactly the biggest book nerd out there, but books have been a very important part of my life. It has helped me through things like, ohhhhhh, real life maybe. In my hours of triumph to the darkest of tragedies, books have always been important to me. Depending on my mood at a given time - like many of us - will depend on what kind of book I'm reading. Reading opens the mind and makes the world more understandable in its complication. Simply put, I love the world of books...........

The Collected Stories of Katherine Anne Porter
Progress: 100/318 pages
The Forty Days of Musa Dagh
Peter Sourian, Franz Werfel
Progress: 90/824 pages

Just in time for the movie…..

Four Undocumented Teenagers, One Ugly Robot, and the Battle for the American Dream Spare Parts (Paperback) - Common - Joshua Davis

I downloaded this one on my Nook due to the fact that it seemed to be endorsed by my favorite magazine ("Mental Floss") without even knowing a movie was made. Finished the book 2 hours before seeing the movie. A great quick read. Yeah, we know ahead of time how it turns out, but there is still a bump in the road for these people that make the time reading well spent. Enjoy.